We're open Wed to Sat 11am to 3pm for lunch, Thur to Sat 6pm to 11pm for evening menu and Sun 12 noon to 4pm (closed Mon & Tues).
But what makes Gillys on the Hill Bistro stand out and be different from the rest - here's a few reasons:
Passionate About Food
We are so passionate about good food and take inspiration for our dishes from all corners of the world.
They say that ‘You are what you eat’, in which case we only want to eat the good stuff!
Quality Local Produce
Our aim is to always cook with and showcase quality produce from local suppliers. Not only does this mean we are supporting local farmers and businesses, but we have more control over quality and being environmentally aware.
freshly prepared food
Our approach is for our chefs to freshly prepare the dishes from scratch on a daily basis. This ensures our customers get the very best quality food to meet their high expectations and satisfy their hungry tums.
friendly attentive service
Not only do we want you to enjoy our food, we also want you to feel like your being looked after from the moment you walk through the door to when you leave (and hopefully come back).
BISTRO EVENING MENU:
- Served Thurs, Fri and Sat evenings (from 6pm)
- Good selection of Mains, Starters & Sweets
- 2 course and 3 course specials available
- View the latest Bistro evening menu
DAILY LUNCH MENU:
- Wed, Thur, Fri and Sat (11:45am to 2:15pm)
- 2 course offers, plenty of starters, mains and desserts to choose from
- View the latest Daily Lunch menu
SUNDAY LUNCH MENU:
- Sundays only (12 till 4pm)
- A choice of roast meats, fish and vegetarian options
- 2 course and 3 courses specials available
- View the latest Sunday Lunch menu
% Passionate About Food
We are incredibly passionate about food - come and share our passion.
% Freshly Prepared
All our food is freshly prepared on site.
% Local Sourced Produce
All of produce and ingredients are locally sourced where possible.
We hope that after choosing to dine with us you will leave completely satisfied.